Monday's Read: Exploring London & Halloween Weekend


Good evening everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was quite eventful as you can probably imagine what with the relaunch of my blog. I’ve literally just got home from work as I went for a run this evening. I’ve been trying to build up my long distance running so as it’s Monday, I thought it would be a great way to start the week. I ran from Knightsbridge to Whitechapel which works out just over 8k. I would like to do it every couple of weeks as I find running on the treadmill quite boring and would rather be sightseeing through London.

Anyway, catching up on my weekend. So on Friday, I met up with my family over our local country park for a halloween ghost tour. It was pitch black and walking through the forest was pretty scary. There were multiple people that jumped out on us throughout the walk and I’m so scared of things like that.

Saturday morning, I woke up and started planning my outfits for my blog posts. The plan was for me, my Brother and Mum to be out of the house and on the train to London by 9:30am. I knew it was going to be such a busy day, what with the launch yesterday, I still had loads of things to do. We got into London and found a cute restaurant along the Thames where we sat down to have some breakfast. We then went onto the Tate Modern Art Gallery. It was very busy there so we didn’t actually stay too long, but they had some really cool exhibitions on. Maybe I’ll go one day after work when it’s a bit quieter.

After the gallery, we walked to St Pauls to visit my Aunt in hospital. She’s doing okay and it’s nothing major, the doctors just wanted to do a few check ups so we just popped in for a Costa before heading home.

Saturday night, me and my friends bought tickets for a Halloween event in Hertfordshire so we got ready and went into town for a few drinks. We went out quite early as it started at 3pm so it was already busy. I somehow ended up doing shots which is not like me at all. I done shots when I first turned 18 but over the past few years I haven’t gone anywhere near them.

Sunday morning, we woke up and had an easy morning. We went to grab some McDonalds breakfast which we had been craving since the night before and headed back to Elena’s. I left El’s about midday and came home to finish off my blog. I sat down at 3pm and worked right through to 8pm when it finally went live!

I came upstairs to my bedroom so that I could put together the last few finishing touches. I sat on my bed and I was so nervous as it’s such a big thing to me and I was finally able to share it with you all.

I hope you guys love my blog and I look forward to sharing many more posts with you.

Have a great week!

Love Robyn x